Bindu to get married soon?

By | 2:59 AM Leave a Comment
Model-actress Afsan Ara Bindu might be married very soon. Though the actress is remaining tight-lipped about her prospective groom, buzz has it that her family has already selected ‘Mr. Right’ for her.
Talking to the press Bindu said, “My family has chosen my groom, I don’t want to play hide and seek about my marriage, as it is a sacred matter in human life.”
“I will inform all of you about my marriage date when it will be fixed by my family”, she added.
Bangladeshi model-actress Bindu came to notice as one of the top three contestants in ‘Lux-Channel i Superstar 2006 Award’ and secured the first runner-up position at the contest.
She went on to become a model and an actress in films and TV dramas. Her first released film was ‘Peeriter Dokandari’. Later, she acted in ‘Daruchini Dwip’, written by Humayun Ahmed.
Besides becoming first runner-up of ‘Lux Channel-i Superstar 2006’, Bindu also was nominated in primary selection of ‘Meril-Prothom Alo Award’ for her film ‘Daruchini Dwip’.

Showbiz

0 comments:

Post a Comment